Rich, Charlie, and Michael Brendan Dougherty discuss the death of the Senate healthcare bill and Jeff Sessions's unfortunate penchant for civil asset forfeiture.
• Charlie: Democracy Is Not a Poll
• Rich: A Game for Our Time
• MBD: Is Rand Paul's Health-Care Stance Really Based on Principle?
• Charlie: Dunkirk
• Rich: "The End of Summer"
• MBD: Irish History Podcast
• "Was the collapse of the Obamacare repeal effort a blunder or a crime?"
• "What is the percentage chance that Donald Trump fires Robert Mueller"
• "Will Republicans end civil asset forfeiture?"
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Charles C. W. Cooke.
You can subscribe to The Editors on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and TuneIn. You can also download this episode here.